Re: [squid-users] Fw: Update on Sattellite

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 17:34:41 +0200

Some people use it in production, but mostly people related to the
development or absolutely needing one of the new features.

Our aim with the current development model is that Squid-HEAD should be
reasonably stable at all times, but there are no guarantees as there are
quite a bit of new developments & enhancements which haven't received
very much testing yet so it might be more unstable than the latest
STABLE version.

Note: The tosaddracl patch changes much more than just acl.c.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker