[squid-users] compiling cygwin squid for NT??

From: Damon Sisola <dsisola@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:12:22 -0700

Does anyone have any sort of instructions for making the cygwin port of
squid work on NT ?

I have tried the squid build that installs with the cygwin installation, but
the squid.conf file has some problems that I cannot tell how to address -
like set_effective_uid, which NT does not understand. I'm thinking that I
may need to compile under NT cygwin ??

Pardon my ignorance (but this stuff is just easy on Linux)....and thanks for
any help.

Damon