RE: [squid-users] MSNT_auth : how to make it working ?

From: David Gameau <David.Gameau@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:03:53 +0930

Damien,

What are your settings in your msntauth.conf file?

It should contain something like:
        server PDC BDC DOMAIN

Next, make sure that the PDC's name can be resolved.
This may require an entry in your /etc/hosts files.
        x.x.x.x PDC

It appears that some error messages get logged via syslog (auth facility).

David.
__

David Gameau
I.T.S. - Unix Team
University of South Australia

email: David.Gameau@UniSA.edu.au
phone: +61 8 302 3533
fax: +61 8 302 5800

Disclaimer: I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove
anything.