[squid-users] help needed

From: Bonnie Setiobudi (EID) <Bonnie.Setiobudi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 15:56:16 +0800

hi all,

I am running 2.3 stable 3 on a Sun Solaris 5.8 and it's running well. But
now my comapany buy a new proxy server machine, and my superior ask me to
use the new machine for an internet proxy and Squid as a intranet proxy.

My question is, is it posiblle to setup this matter, so everytime my users
want to connect to the internet their browser is going to use the new proxy
machine and is my users want to browse the intranet, their browser is going
to use the squid ?

Regards,

Bonnie Setiobudi