Re: [squid-users] Proxy IP address appears on Hotmail

From: Joerg Fritsch <joerg.fritsch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 21:34:46 +0200

I have a question as well.
I want to show the Client IP to myhost.com, but not to universe.com. Is
there any way to do this ?

--Joerg

am 03.05.2001 13:05 Uhr schrieb Ilker Gokhan unter IlkerG@sumerbank.com.tr:

Arghh!....I hate my humble English.. :-( But, i think this is not desirable
except some very special situations..

Sorry..

> Kimden: Robert Collins [mailto:robert.collins@itdomain.com.au]
> Tarih: Thursday, May 03, 2001 1:47 PM
> Kime: Ilker Gokhan; sfolayan@skannet.com.ng
> Bilgi: squid-users@squid-cache.org
> Konu: Re: [squid-users] Proxy IP address appears on Hotmail
>

> Ilker, SAF is trying to _show_ the client IP.
>
> Rob

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüs¸ler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece
adres sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.S¸ hiç bir s¸ekilde sorumlu
tutulamaz.

The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.