Re: [squid-users] Squid - Smartfilter doesn't run.

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 17:36:02 -0500

Umm...Shouldn't Secure Computing (the people you bought SmartFilter
from) be providing you support for SmartFilter?

It has nothing to do with Squid, except that it 'works with' squid. Of
course, from your message, it sounds like they actually modify the Squid
sources--a violation of the GPL for a proprietary product.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances