Re: [squid-users] Auth NTLM - squid 2.5

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 18:58:15 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jarosek Radim" <Radim.Jarosek@at.siemens.cz>
To: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 6:56 PM
Subject: RE: [squid-users] Auth NTLM - squid 2.5

> >Have you setup the auth_param lines in squid.conf
>
> Yes, I did it.
>
> Could you sent example of proxy_auth? I looked to the config file but
it's
> not clear for me. :(

# This is in the sample config file
#authenticate_program_ntlm /home/robertc/squid/bin/ntlm_auth -d
LIFELESSWKS -s LIFELESSWKS
#authenticate_program_ntlm /usr/local/squid/bin/ntlm_auth.exe
LIFELESSWKS/LIFELESSWKS
#authenticate_program_ntlm /home/robertc/squid/bin/no_check.pl
authenticate_ntlm_program /usr/local/squid/bin/fakeauth_auth.exe
authenticate_ntlm_children 1
authenticate_ntlm_max_challenge_reuses 0
authenticate_ntlm_max_challenge_lifetime 2 minutes

# this part is documented, but no sample

acl username proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access deny !username

#for more detailed or flexible configs see the FAQ and user guide.

Rob