[squid-users] SAt and squid 2.5

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 19:15:50 -0400

Hi everyone!

Things are not looking good at all.

After a number of days testing using 2 NIC cards and so forth, I still cannot get squid 2.5 w/ tosacl to working with our Satellite.

We go up through our telecom provide and come back down through SAT.

The ip addresses we provide from Interpacket. That means that when you make a request, the pages are download through SAT.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Bridgetown
Barbados
1-246-430-7435