Re: [squid-users] newbie question - URGENT

From: System Administrator <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 08:10:21 +1000

Hi Henrik,

> > As per my first email I mentioned that my cache was steadily emptying
> > out. It's still doing that. Where might I look to stop this?
>
> No idea.
>
> How big cache do you have, and how much traffic are you seeing per day?

It's 14 gigs total cap, around 8.5 used now, and still shrinking.
Watching the store.log file, very little appears to be geting stored in
the cache.

I do have an upline cache enabled too. But shouldn't the stuff
downloaded to my system be stored in my cache? None of this seemed to be
a problem until about three weeks ago.

> Sounds like you are looking for a firewall.
Ok, I'll have a word with one of my contacts here...

--
Are you in business?
Are you able to be found worldwide?