Re: [squid-users] Multiple Ports

From: Charanbeer <charanbeer.s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 17:50:29 +0530

Thanks Henrik

I did that and works for me. Thanks a lot can you guide me as to why on
clients which are accessing the internet through squid on my network the
connection drops after every 15-20 minutes. If i ping the internal ip of my
squid machine during that period it gets the reply and the external ip gets
"request timed out". If i restart the machine the problem gets solved for a
while.

I am new to squid. Can you guide me on this as I am in real need of a
solution.

Thanks in advance
Charanbeer.