Re: [squid-users] squid 2.2.stable5+henriks patchs, veruses squid2.4

From: Greg <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:36:39 +1000

i know when i look in the cach.log files.

there is a lot of ssl stuff, in there, ( looks like there is a lot of ssl
connections)

could that be causing it to go up and up, or is it the fact I haven't
recompiled the kernel at all. (installed right of redhat cd, all i did was
remove a lot of useless services we didn't require.

we are going ot recompile the kernel anyway its just that a couple of linux
people i know "say" it shouldn't make any difference., so thats why i asked.