Re: [squid-users] partitions

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 18:38:18 +0200

Squid does not care.

On the bigger Squid boxes I have set up we ran without any partition
tables.. The cache filesytems was covering the whole drive.

Note: If you wan to build a Squid box that performs in higher loads you
need multiple drives. One drive can sustain up to something like 30
requests/s (or approx 2Mbps) at most when pushed.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker