Re: [squid-users] Squid Box Tunning

From: Muhammad Naeem <naeem_9211@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 06:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

> Relax, and enjoy your nice zoomy Squid. If it
> starts to slow down, then
> maybe you should worry. But it looks like you have
> plenty of horsepower
> for your current needs.

Thanks for your answer joe, in your article for
tunning Squid you have adviced to use asyncio for
better performance , i have tried this on my Box
described in my previous message but after not more
than five mins i received ' Segmentation Violation
dying ' and Squid crashed , is this a GCC issue?

I saw 48 squid child processes running when i tried to
use asyncio in my Squid.

gcc -v output is:
gcc version egcs-2.91.66 19990314/Linux (egcs-1.1.2
release)

what can i do in order to use asyncio ?

And what about my question for select loop?

Naeem.