Re: [squid-users] couple of questions ...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 18:09:38 +0200

Try to use "offline_mode" if you don't believe me, and keep in mind that
"offlinet_mode" gives you access to a LOT more cached information than
the proposed feature would allow (stale cached versions, where the
origin server should have been contacted).

But sure, if someone really want's it I do not doubt they will make sure
it gets done. It is a interesting feature, but I am afraid you greatly
overestimate the amount of content these users would be able to access
if these users should also be allowed to log in to access non-cached
content..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Suqid Hacker