Re: [squid-users] new squid log analysis software for win32

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 22:31:09 +0300

This is very good work.. But this is already exist on *nix..published by
Pedro..You can see some example output here:
http://www.linux.org.tr/people/ilker/squid/logs/

Best regards,
Ilker G.

> Kimden: Burak Demircan [mailto:checkpoint@e-kolay.net]
> Tarih: Friday, May 11, 2001 9:41 PM
> Kime: squid-users@squid-cache.org
> Konu: [squid-users] new squid log analysis software for win32
>

> Hello,
> I have developed a shareware for win32 environment with C (this
> means a unix port will be out soon).
>
> Software:
> - Calculates total bytes used for a period of time
> - Creates html output for all individuals showing each
> URL visited for that particular user and total byte transferred
> - Creates html output all for all websites visited and total bytes
> transferred from all particular sites
> - Users are displayed as IP addresses, netbios addresses or dns names
> - Requires 16mb ram and ~33% of log file size disc space
>
> I have attached a sample output
> The software will be released in 2 weeks and charge will be 45$.
> Best Regards,
> Burak

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüşler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.Ş hiç bir şekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.