Re: [squid-users] satellite/using more that one outgoing IP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:46:24 +0200

I have yet to figure out how to read the received TOS/DS value from an
TCP/IP application. I know (thanks to Roger Vennings work on tosaddracl)
how to read back the value we have assigned for outgoing packets, but
not how to read the value received.

It might be possible to play some games with port redirection,
redirecting different TOS values to different http_port listening ports.
This would give Squid some information to go on.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker