[squid-users] Remote control of cachemgr.cgi

From: LuisMi <luismi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:29:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

We are using SQUID in a router-firewall, we control that system with SSH,
of course that system dont have any web sever installed so we are looking
for a solution to view the stats of cachemgr.cgi.

Anyone knows how to use cachemgr from command line?

--
LuisMi
Please answer me in text plain and use spanish if you can/want.