Re: [squid-users] readymade blockinglist for nazistuff

From: <wojtek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:46:21 +0200 (CEST)

> typical german question today. There are many readymade blocking- files for
> porn or games out there. However I could not find a single one blocking nazi

IMHO blocking anything doesn't make sense. without blocking at least you
could know who is browsing such pages. when blocked one interested in
viewing such things WILL find a way to do it.

preventing people from viewing nazi (or anything other bad) pages could
only make them more interested in that ideology just because you forbid
it.

please note it's MY opinion only.