Re: [squid-users] Setting up squid for Satellite.

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:37:34 -0400

What about --enable-forw-via-db?

This is what I want.

I want to be able to use a parent cache as efficient as possible.

My first choice is forward_direct to the site which I have on.

So, all that I need is cache-digest?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Wildey
St. Michael
Barbados