Re: [squid-users] Firewall config and authentication

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:18:33 -0500

Ummm...Did I only imagine sending a reply to this that explained
explicitly how to do it (with example rules and everything)?!?

...Nope. I got my reply...So refer to my response to this query from a
couple of hours ago, and it will do exactly what you want.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances