Re: [squid-users] Squid core

From: <BLATS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 00:27:10 +0200

some others informations :
after a coredump squid restart automatically, but the cache is DIRTY so it
rebuild the cache directory, the swap.log is about 500 Mb

here the dbx output apparently it will be difficult to have more
information

squid is compiled with -g option

What is the debug option I can put in squid.conf ?
I have try ALL,2 but I have a lot of logs
I will test with squid -k debug
are these debugger option can perform a core dump too ?

dbx
Type 'help' for help.
enter object file name (default is `a.out', ^D to exit):
/usr/local/squid/bin/squid
reading symbolic information ...
[using memory image in core]

Illegal instruction (reserved addressing fault) in . at 0x0 ($t1)
0x00000000 40282329 bdngel cr2,0x00002328
(dbx) where
warning: could not locate trace table from starting address 0x0
warning: could not locate trace table from starting address
0xfffffffffffffffc
warning: Could not determine current function
(dbx)

I can reproduce the coredump many times,
the machine is overloaded However, when there is a coredump there is not a
leak of memory only the CPU is 100% full

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se> on 16/05/2001 22:36:21

Please respond to Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se>