Re: [squid-users] squid 2.5 latest snapshot

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 09:13:28 +0200

The snapshot releases are automatic. You do not need to update unless
you experience some problem and we tell you it is fixed.

Always upgrading to the latest HEAD (2.5) snapshot is not a good idea.
Occationally the HEAD snapshots are broken when we add a new feature.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker