Re: [squid-users] IP Cache Stats and Contents

From: Edward <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 06:22:13 -0400

Each time you stop squid, you loose the IP cache information.

It would be nice to reuse that info again with squid having to build that
info again

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Edward Millington
(Network Administrator & Senior Technical Support Technician)
Cariaccess Communications Ltd.
Wildey
St. Michael
Barbados