RE: [squid-users] 2.4S1 gets frequent Connection Failed errors

From: Drenning Bruce <bdrenni@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 07:36:19 -0400

I am inside a firewall. It's not a network problem. If I return to the same
page via my production cache server (2.3S1) it works. It's very specific
scripts that aren't working. Yahoo's login page. the weather channel weather
search. Reproducible every time.

It must be something different in the squid.conf of my 2.4S1. I configured
it the same as my 2.3. maybe that's my problem, but I can't see where. Here
are what I believe to be the relevant lines:

cache_peer 1.2.3.4 parent 8080 0 no-query default

acl DomainUsers proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow DomainUsers
http_access deny all
never_direct allow CONNECT

As I said, this is the same in both the 2.3S1 and 2.4S1 squid.conf files.
Perhaps it shouldn't be.