RE: [squid-users] Need Idea

From: Chris Mulcahy <cmulcahy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:21:56 -0500

Greetings, Balu:

I'm looking for an application that allows me to alter the content of a web
page. For example, I'm constantly going to a particular web site that asks
for a username/password. I'd like to have Squid alter the HTML content such
that:
  <input type="text" name="username">
becomes:
  <input type="text" name="username" value="myusername">

and the same for the password. It would save me a lot of time. I just
started my search recently, but haven't found anything like it yet. I'm
figuring I'll have to write it myself unless you come up with a solution.

Thanks
Chris