[squid-users] "_" (underline) in website names

From: LA Walsh <law@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:52:02 -0700

Hi, new subscriber and recently new user. I ran into an interesting
situation that would seem to be a bug:

Squid seems to care about and block access to sites containing
the underscore character. Is there any reason squid should care
about the site name I enter? dnslookup on the site works. I'm
running version 2.3 -- perhaps this is fixed in 2.4?

Thanks,
-linda

--
The above thoughts and           | They may have nothing to do with
writings are my own.             | the opinions of my employer. :-)