Re: [squid-users] recompiling the a new kernel on redhat 7.0

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:05:28 -0500

This is better asked on a Red Hat mailing list. The majority of people
here are probably not using that particular OS and version, and will be
unable to help you and uninterested in any help that does come from your
query.

I would offer advice, except I've skipped right over 7.0, finding that
Red Hat x.0 releases are never worth the trouble. So I don't know what
is involved in compiling a new kernel for 7.0.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances