[squid-users] Squid crash problem

From: Tejal Shah <tejal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 11:33:35 +0530

  Sir, I have one problem,
I have PIII with 32GB cache with 1GB RAM,
the drives are IBM scsi running squid 2.3 stable1 on RedHar 6.2.
We are operationg as ISP in southren region of GUJ.

  The problem I face is that my squid get crash and again get restart
automatically
with either error message is running out of file descriptor or eth0 memery
squeezzed deffred packet.
I have also increase the value of file descriptor and inode in linux.

 can u pl. tell me that what is the problem?

Tejal Shah