Re: [squid-users] reiserfs

From: <Squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 10:21:05 +0530

Hi,

   May be problem in your kernel version and reiserfs rpm version.

   Reiserfs is a journaing filesystem and it uses balanced tree algorithm and it gives more robust performance than
other file systems. we have tried installing reiserfs as patch and it works well.

it is a news that
you cann't patch reiserfs in a redhat's kernel. because it is already having many patches.
so downlaod a kernel source and apply corresponding reiserfs patch and compile the kernel.
hope this would help you.

Regards,
squid@visolve.com
www.visolve.com