Re: [squid-users] Secure Object Caching

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 18:52:19 +0200

SSL "server" support is available in Squid-2.5 ("server" == can accept
SSL encrypted queries from clients). SSL "client" is planned amongs a
number of other SSL enhancements, and should not be too hard to
implement. Currently there is no active developer for SSL stuff and help
is needed.

For details see http://squid.sourceforge.net/ssl/

--
Henrik Norstrom