Re: [squid-users] ?uthentication problem

From: Viacheslav E.Voytovich <slava@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:53:03 +0800

Bruno Guerreiro wrote:

> Hi,
> I think you should give a look at authenticate_ip_ttl in squid.conf and it's
> description.
>
> Regards,
> Bruno Guerreiro

Both PCs send requests inside authenticate_ip_ttl window. And it meens
that if I use same user name for authentication at both PCs then squid
have to require the authentication at both PCs. But in my situation,
squid require the authentication only PC that second authenticate
himself, and don't require the authentication first PC. What does it
meen? What do I need to make in acl?

Viacheslav