Re: [squid-users] Using HTTP1.1 with Squid and Apache

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 18:35:21 -0500

This is an easy one. Squid is not an http 1.1 proxy, yet, and thus
cannot claim to be. It supports most of the relevant parts of 1.1,
except chunking and a few other things that will come more easily once
chunking is in place.

So...You can't get an http 1.1 packet from Squid, until Squid supports
all of the 'MUST' items in the http 1.1 specification.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances