Re: [squid-users] squid 2.5 rotating logs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:03:24 +0200

Yes, if you have a cache. Part of the cache maintenance cleanup is only
performed while rotating logs. If you never rotate logs then swap.state
will grow without bounds.

If you are running without a cache as well then use the "null" store
type, and there wont't be a swap.state file to maintain..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker