RE: [squid-users] ntlm_auth/auth_rewrite patch problems

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:11:45 +1000

The daily snapshots on squid-cache.org are not generated from the
sourceforge sourcecode. You don't need the auth_rewrite and ntlm patchs
to access the latest NTLM changes. The problem you are seeing is that
you are trying to patch the squid-cache source to include features it
already has. This will be fixed when I merge down the HEAD changes...
but I'm holding off that until we have some nasty abstraction breaking
code fixed up.

Simply use the squid-cache source for now. It has all the
expected-to-be-stable fixes.

Rob