RE: [squid-users] Problems with NTLM on squid 2.5

From: Niksa Franceschi <n.franceschi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:44:46 +0200

Yes, but, how will I define that with acl's?
Since, I tried to put:
acl ntmlac proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow ntmlac
http_access allow all

.. and even than I still cannot use netscape.
Could you please help with config I should change,
to enable it to work?
Or, if ntml challenge fails, it will fall back to basic
auth? (if I enable both in configure script?)

Tnx!