Re: [squid-users] squid-internal-periodic problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 01:58:55 +0200

I meant no-digest.

It simply does what is said in squid.conf, tells a digest enabled Squid
that it should not attempt to fetch cache digests from this peer.

Cache digests are explained in great detail on the web site, and in a
technical report in the third web caching workshop. It is an alternative
to ICP, which instead of querying on each and every requests
periodically fetches (a rather large but not huge) compressed summary
index of the remote peer.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker