Re: [squid-users] MacAdress

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:18:25 +0300

I m sure you installed your squid from /usr/ports. If so, you should
reconfigure it with --enable-arp-acl.

Also you can see what i can say, from here:
http://www.linux.org.tr/people/ilker/squid/elkitabi-6.html

This document was writen by me and of course Turkish. :-)

Hope this help..

Best regards,
Ilker G.

> Kimden: Yavuz Maşlak [mailto:ymmaslak@hotmail.com]
> Tarih: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:53 AM
> Kime: squid-users@squid-cache.org
> Konu: [squid-users] MacAdress
>

> Squid2.3stable4 on FreeBSD4.1 works
> I can't set up ACL's based on MAC address rather than IP?
> I wonder Can Squid2.4stable1 do it ?
>
> Thanks

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüşler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.Ş hiç bir şekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.