[squid-users] Windows NT Domain Authentication for Squid 2.4

From: Abid Latif Sheikh <alatif@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:47:15 +0500 (PAKST)

I have read the FAQ.
Just want to know that whether I am going right.

I need to authenticate my squid proxy users to authenticate themselves
before starting their sessions using their Windows NT/2000 domain userid
and password. Is it possible, and if yes, should I first install the
module from squid-cache site and then configure it.

What does this mean in FAQ that MSNT comes with the Squid source code for
authentication processes. Does this superseeds my purpose as explained
above.

Thanks

Abid