Re: [squid-users] help with proxy server..might be a transparent issue

From: Matt Ashfield <mda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:22:33 -0300

Once again, thanks for the response. One quick question..

> One possibility if you cannot find packet interception capabilieis for
> your OS is to running the packet interception proxy on wome other OS,
> which then uses your AIX proxy as a parent proxy (if at all).

If I do this...can I still use a redirector script on my parent proxy? That
is, I want the private network clients to transparent proxy to the Linux
box, which then uses the AIX proxy as a parent proxy which has a redirector
in it..Will this work? Or should I have the redirect at the Linux proxy?

Cheers

Matt
mda@unb.ca