RE: [squid-users] cachemgr.cgi

From: Bruno Guerreiro <bruno.guerreiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 22:12:35 +0100

It can collect almost every information you need about how Squid is running
(memory, clients, cache dir's, you name it.
Besides, installing it gives almost no work.
Just copy the cachemgr.cgi to the cgi-bin directory of your web server, set
the rules as I wrote in my mail, and set the password in your squid.conf
Is as easy as that.
The _machine_ip must be the one of your web server.

Regards,

Bruno Guerreiro