[squid-users] help with ip_wccp

From: Appie V. Fajardo <appie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:37:54 -0700

Hi,

    I've successfully configured our server using the latest version of squid and using Red Hat 6.1 as our OS with kernel version 2.2.12-20smp. Our router could already see the server running squid w/ wccp. The only problem we encountered is when we modprobe ip_wccp ,,, we get these error messages:

[root@oracle appie]# insmod ip_wccp.o
ip_wccp.o: unresolved symbol __kfree_skb
ip_wccp.o: unresolved symbol inet_del_protocol
ip_wccp.o: unresolved symbol inet_add_protocol
ip_wccp.o: unresolved symbol ip_rcv
ip_wccp.o: unresolved symbol printk

    We noticed that for the servers that only contain 1 Pentium III processor we get no problem at all and squid w/ WCCP works fine. But for Dual Pentium III processors, the error is when we modprobe ip_wccp. Does squid w/ wccp only supports single processor ? Hoping for your answers .

Thank you.

Appie
Sys Ad
ImpactNET