AW: [squid-users] Who can answer me?

From: Stolle, Martin <MStolle@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:54:36 +0200

Add to the squid.conf of the backend side:

cache_peer <host-frontend> parent http_port icp_port no-query
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
never_direct allow all
always_direct deny all

where http-port is the http-port of the parent cache and
icp-port is the icp-port of the parent cache.

To forcibly use the parent cache, user never_direct allow all and
always_direct deny all

To not ICP-query the parent-cache, whether the element is in (performance!,
one
query less) and instead request to get the element directly from the cache,
use
the parameter no-query.

Greetings,

Martin Stolle