Re: [squid-users] CARP and PAC

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 15:43:08 +0200

Well it is an expired draft, not an RFC. And as it hasn't been reposted
by it's authors as a current draft the document officially does not even
exists.

What does exist as an official document is the documentation Microsoft
have put on their web site.

http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/Proxy/technote/prxcarp.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/isa/isadocs/M_C_C_ArrayRouting.htm

This last document however refers to a array.dll?get.routing.script that
browser clients of Microsoft Proxy 2.0 should use for routing requests
to a CARP array... maybe this can provide some clues.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker