Re: [squid-users] Bus Error and Seg. violation

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 09:54:35 +0200

Bus errors/segmentation violations are most of the time caused by bugs.
Either in Squid or int the compiler used.

Sometimes they are also caused by bad hardware (usually memory or CPU).

To tell wich, please locate the generated core file and get a stack
trace from it (see the Squid FAQ).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker