RE: [squid-users] DNS round robin / httpd_accel, again...

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 16:47:55 -0700

Let me see if I understand, so if dnsserver is outputting two addresses, the
correct behavior would be for squid to cache both of those addresses, and
then round-robin between them, and this is done by the code in ipcache.c,
and the output from dnsserver is processed by ipcacheParse()? Does the
--disable-internal-dns option config make USE_DNSSERVERS true for the
preprocessor or false (I'm trying to figure out which version of the
function is used by by compile)? Sorry for the dumb questions, but I'm
looking through the code trying to get a better understanding of what is
going on.

Thanks,
Sean