[squid-users] disk replacement algo source code

From: <Sadhna.Ahuja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:45:48 -0500

Hi,
        I am trying to understand some implementation details of Squid. I
have tried, but failed to find the source code related to the disk
replacement algorithm. I can see when data is flushed out of the memory, and
how expired items are released from the cache by running the
swapMaintainSpace event. But I am interested in seeing when (and where in
the source code) does disk replacement come into play.
        Could someone please point out some routines I should look at?

Thanks a lot,
Sadhna.