Re: [squid-users] squid as a proxy

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:20:25 -0400

I'm just curious why change if you already have WinProxy purchased?

With linux and squid, you'll have to configure several "applications". If
you stick to WinProxy, you only have to deal with the one application.

Normally I'd tell people to go the Squid route, but you already own the
other software. It would make sense to keep using WinProxy.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com