Re: [squid-users] two domain names for one IP

From: ThH <theinemann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 07:05:47 +0200

I'm running a normal squid proxy. The problem isn't without squid
(direct connection).

Szenario:
"www.doppstadt.com" and "www.doppstadt.net" is the same web server (you
can test). First it was only .net. .com was coming later.
I'm typing "www.doppstadt.net"
   -> it's correct: browser writes "www.doppstadt.net"
but when I'm typing "www.doppstadt.com"
   -> it's incorrect: browser writes "www.doppstadt.net"