[squid-users] Active Directory group membership for restricting acess ( LDAP helper working )

From: Mike Vegter <mvegter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 11:23:27 -0400

I have squid up and running with today's tarbal... and I am using the squid_ldap_auth helper app included to authenticate against active directory, and its working great. However, I can't figure out how to limit acess to proxy services using membership of a group inside active directory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Michael Vegter