[squid-users] Redirect not working with images

From: Alberto Omella Herrero <omella@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 20:12:50 -0400

Hi there,

I'm making my own redirector program for learning purposes and right now it's only function is to put in the stdout the same url that was requested. The program works fine with any webpage but (for some reason unknown to me) it can't bring the images contained inside when the requested page isn't in the cache. Yet if I make 3 or 4 refreshs of the url, the images are loaded at last. Sometimes, even in the first try, half of some of the images are loaded. This, of course, doesn't happen when the redirector is turned off.

Anyone have any idea about what am I doing wrong? Here is the program writted in C:

_________________________
#include <stdio.h>

#define SIZE 1024

main()